It is always lovely receiving good comments, especially about feeding difficulties. One mum has sent this in to us, explaining how she has helped her child by encouraging him to eat certain foods.
- Works well with thick rather than thin carrots
- Explores sharp foods and drinks
- Working with lots of intensive interaction, power techniques, blowing feathers , massaging the child’s face, rolling him in a blanket
- Maintain good constant eye contact
- Now going off blended food and notices colours
I would personally like to thank each and everyone of you for being so kind and welcoming over the weeks and giving me the extra help and support when finding it really tough.