My sensory child hates me outting on sun tan cream and will go without which worries me, especially in this weather. Anything I can do?
There are several ways you can put sun cream on a child.
- Rub cream in firmly
- Purchase a sun suit
- Try a spray (non-greasy)
- Deep pressure first then apply cream
- Get your child to rub cream in themselves
- Try to make it into a game as you apply cream
- Try bear hugs after applying cream (tight squeezes)
Or another way:-
- Whilst you are rubbing in the cream get your child to rub some cream into a doll or another person
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.