- “I feel I have a greater understanding of how and why pupils act in a certain manner and strategies to support them.
- “We have more and more children with sensory needs and this will definitely influence our provision. I will be getting in touch about getting you to work with us.”
- “Great ideas to use.”
- “I understand more how to set up and why. Seeing the activities with timings etc. Is exactly what teachers need!”
- “Lots of great ideas to incorporate into the classroom.”
- “I work one to one with a child who could benefit from some of these strategies.”
- “Lots of practical information given which will be easy to implement. Will also have greater understanding and empathy with those children now.”
- “Help to give on understanding of the behaviour of certain children. Increased empathy for children with SPD.”
- “Will make me think about why children are behaving this way. Hopefully make me more understanding.”
- “I can use both professionally and personally with my own children, providing ideas.”
- “I will hopefully have more awareness and ability to spot children with SPD.”
- “Will have a good think about my classroom environment and routines we can add in.”
- “Got some good ideas to use in the classroom.”
- “Will use some props in class and strategies learned to try and either calm or stimulate specific children.”
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.