* Helps you have strong muscles and good balance
* You can then sit at the desk for longer periods
Bouncing the therapy ball with two hands
* Helps you to have strong shoulders
* This aids handwriting
* Bounce up/down and some twisting
* Helps you to concentrate
* Aids visual tracking
* Helps you to read more easily
* Helps you to think about your actions/movements
* You can be more organised
* Helps you to prepare for tasks much better
* Helps you to have strong muscles in your hands
* Helps you to have strong muscles in your shoulders
* Improves your handwriting!
All the above movements will help you to sit still, concentrate, listen and be able to see more clearly. You’ll even enjoy going to school!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.