It’s back to reality after the lovely festive season!
So what do we have in store for the beginning of 2017?
* Half day feeding course 27th January (places still available)
* Free drop in session on 10th February (parents/professionals)
* Teacher open day in March (details to follow this week)
Tree Tops are very excited for 2017 as we will be trying some new ideas so watch this space. However, we still offer the following:-
* Assessments (in school or clinic)
* Treatment (in school or clinic)
* Home programmes (bespoke)
* Group treatment sessions
* Working in schools (mainstream/special)
* Working in ASD units
* Speaking at conferences
* Free chat at staff/SENCO/Head Teacher meetings
* Attending various events
* Parent support group
* Impact Youth Group (for 15+) – more details to follow this week
Over the next few weeks we will be going into more depth on the above so you know exactly how we can help you.
In the meantime keep an eye on our website http://bit.ly/2f880j8 or if you would like to chat to one of our staff, please contact us on
Tel: 01325 304411
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.